Deal with a specialist.
Public entity insurance throughout Northeast Pennsylvania and upstate New York.
For more than 30 years, The Kilmer Group has been specializing in insuring Public Entities. Our Public Entity teams’ years of experience and public service perspective help each of our clients achieve the best results with their risk management, insurance and employee benefits programs.
Working with hundreds of clients, our Account Managers and Risk Advisors bring long term stability, a real understanding of your public entity’s needs and attention to specialized service that is unrivaled.
As a forward-thinking public entity, you are certainly aware that Insurance, Risk Management and Employee Benefits have become increasingly complex. Perhaps you’ve also discovered that awarding your insurance to the agent who appears to have the lowest bid can leave your public entity without the right coverage or expertise when you need it most.
The Kilmer Group specializes in insuring Public Entities. As part of the Keystone Insurers Group, we currently insure more than 500 public entities; including townships, boroughs, authorities and schools in Pennsylvania.
What are the advantages of dealing with The Kilmer Group?
- Endorsement by the Pennsylvania State Association of Boroughs.
- Specialized knowledge about the risks your public entity faces.
- Representing the main public entity companies in Pennsylvania.
- Self Insurance Alternatives including Keystone Municipal Insurance Trust, KMIT.
- Understanding the types of claims you’ll face and how to resolve them.
- A 24-hour service hotline.
- Serving public entity clients for more than 30 years.
- Providing cost-effective public entity solutions that fit your needs.
The Kilmer Group is committed to providing a complete solution to your public entity needs. We look forward to meeting with you to review your present program and encourage you to compare the Kilmer difference.
Public Entity Specialists
Today’s public officials realize that public entity insurance is a highly specialized field requiring the right combination of insurance coverages managed by a public entity specialist. We focus on your concerns.
We custom tailor your program to meet your needs. We use our specialized coverages and knowledge of your public entity to create a program without costly gaps or overlaps.
We use our size and strength in the marketplace to assure that you receive the best possible value every year – regardless of competition. Keystone Municipal Insurance Trust Non-Profit Workers’ Compensation Self-Insured Trust.
Keystone Municipal Insurance Trust
Non-Profit Workers’ Compensation Self-Insured Trust
- A competitive alternative to traditional Work Comp Insurance.
- Pricing and stability can protect municipalities from fluctuations of standard insurance markets.
- Owned by member municipalities. Managed by a member elected Board of Trustees.
Most of our insurance plans allow for member public entities to share in profits of the program in the form of dividends.
All the coverage you need:
- Public Entity Liability
- Public Officials’ Liability
- Public Entity Equipment
- Police Liability endorsed by the PSBA
- Workers Compensation Trust
- Umbrella Liability
- Public Official Bonds
Public Entity Insurance Quote Request
As an independent agency, we offer multiple options at competitive prices.